Followers

Friday 10 July 2009

Graduation Card

Hello all, sorry not been on for a while, i have a few orders to do and my own cards to do for the family, there birthdays. This card is a order and the images are off my cd Greeting Card Factory. But the man image is off my Print Shop 15 and it was black and white, coloured with copics. Just had couple of glasses of wine coz i don't go out, so am trying to do cards but in between am gettin up to Michael Jackson's songs and havin a boogie, tryin to do the moonwalk. I have always loved Michael Jackson for his songs and his dance moves so upset when i heard he had died. Will finish now until my next post, so take care. Hugs! Lin x

3 comments:

gina g said...

Fabulous card Lin, it is a shame about Michael Jackson i too liked his music and dance. luv gina xx

Vee said...

Great card Linda, not really a MJ fan but sad at his death.
xx Vee

June Nelson said...

Its a brilliant card lin, commented on dc too. I wa upset at his memorial when we watched it, very moving, hope your ok darling xx