Followers

Monday 20 July 2009

50th Birthday Card

This birthday card is for my sister-in-law's sister. I have decoupage the image, and coloured her in with copics. I have been busy with other cards, which were orders. I have not took pic's of these other cards as the images are what they asked for. I rather do cards with what stamps i have, but it is not to be with some orders. I have a another 2 orders to do, one card is just going to be A5 size but i might use this lady image again, as the lady will be 65 yrs and they didn't put down what image they wanted, so when this happens thats were i use my stamps. And the 2nd card is going to be a A5 size star book which is for a wedding, and i have my wedding stamps to use on this. Anyway will luv and leave ya now, until next post take care. Hugs!! Lin x
Corner stamp and Tassel was a stamp set. I got it off Q.V.C

Lady image is a stamp

Pens used Copics

2 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow wow wow what a striking card and the colours are amazing darlin. OOh I love this huggies June xx

Vee said...

Gorgeous card Linda love the corner stamps and the Lady. Fab colour and layout too.
xx Vee