Followers

Monday 18 May 2009

No cards

Hi all, hope all fit and well. Finished in my dad's now he went home from my house on the 15th may, and this date was 8 years since my mum passed away. Couldn't go the cemetery on friday with me dad going back home on friday had to settle in and to show him how to work things. But he is made up with the decor. I went the cemetery on sunday done a bit of cutting. My mum's grave is facing my daughter's grave so i see to the both. From the 22nd may am going on holiday, i have a caravan in skegness looking forward to the break, so i won't be on for a while. Going miss ya so until next post, take care hugs lin xx

1 comment:

June Nelson said...

Hi Darlin, hope you have alovey holiday and bless you its not easy is it losing someone, Hopefully your dad will settle really soon, You have a brilliant time and I will miss you too !! xxxxxxxx