Followers

Saturday 26 July 2008

WEDDING CARD

Hello everyone, this card I have put up, is a order. It's for the hairdresser, who comes to my house, and she asked could I make a card for her, so she can give to her future husband. She's going abroad for her wedding. The Image as been decoupaged, used PENNY BLACK - corner piece, and ANNA GRIFFIN stamps. Embossed with silver embossing powder, put PM - adhesive stones on, the colours......clear, black and red. Then put a tassel down the side. The inside of the card, I have hung a heart and key, coz at the end of the verse it says......."I now hand you the key to my heart". She wants it romantic, I hope this is romantic enough for her. Have to go now, only pop on to put this card up. Enjoy the rest of your evening, bye linda x








No comments: