Followers

Thursday 30 July 2009

Wedding Star Card

This is the front of the star card. Hope all is keepin alrite, this is my last order now am taking a break with the orders. Will go now until next post, take care lin xx
This is the star card. It's a A5 size cards 5 in all, and it's a order.



  • whiff of joy stamps - Women's Delight Collection - © images Elisabeth bell 2009


  • sentiment - whiff of joy


  • flower soft


  • paper roses


  • PB stamp - corner piece


  • sizzix - thin die cut - Branch w/leaves

    • wedding images downloads from pccrafter - Just Married
    • fancy pants - The Garden - stamp

    8 comments:

    Ruth said...

    This has got to be one of the best cards I have ever seen!! Well done,it's gorgeous! Ruth x

    Sarah said...

    Lynn, this is absolutely out of this world. I hate to think how long it has taken you. Really really beautiful, they will treasure it forever x

    June Nelson said...

    This is just fantstic, I I thihnk its wonderful and I want that stamp!!!!! hints for christmas lol, gorgeous darlin and thanks for your best wishesxxxxx

    gina g said...

    Wow its stunning it must have taken ages to make. luv gina xx

    Lexxie said...

    This is a work of art Linda, it really is beautiful. Love the background stamp and fab image too.
    Love Sarita xx
    PS: My craft room is now finished-piccies are now on my blog!!

    Lexxie said...

    Hi Linda,
    Thank you for your lovely comment, I had a look on the Hobbycraft website and cannot find these roses online anywhere. I found them in the wedding section of my Hobbycraft local store!
    Hope this helps Linda,
    Love Sarita xx

    Mandy said...

    Oooo this is STUNNING, love it xx

    Mina said...

    wow Lynn what a stunning creation, this should be treasured forever by whoever is lucky enough to receive it...amazing work
    Mina xxx