Followers

Friday 27 February 2009

Mother's day card

Hello everyone, this card is off my girls to give to there nan for mother's day. Went for my results today at the doctors of my E.C.G and everything was ok, even the blood results. Am still getting twinges in my chest, so the doctor as giving me now medicine for wind. I go back on tuesday to see him. I will love and leave ya now, until next post so take care. linda x The card size is 61/2 x 61/2
paper in background had about 3 years, it's Anna Griffin
Image is Whiff of Joy
Spellbinders die cuts and also the butterfly
Corner stamp is from Fancy Pants - The Garden.

2 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Linda came on here after seeing your gorgeous card on the DC forum love the layout too. gina xx

Joey said...

Awww Linda this is absolutely stunning, gorgeous work. joey.x