Followers

Thursday 18 September 2008

SENDING BIRTHDAY WISHES







Hello everyone, nearly coming up to, 2am and I am still making cards. I'v just finished this one what I have put, then am going to bed. Image used: Pen Pal by Elizabeth Bell, bought from Funky Kits. Punches used: Mini Daisy by x-cut, Daisy Pattern by x-cut, Daisy and Ash Branch all these from The Glitter Pot Other stamp I have used is Inkadinkado-Flourishes from Stampeezee
the big flower is a download from fredshesaid, you get some which are already coloured and some are not, which this one I coloured in myself, with watercolour pencils and the envelope and the butterfly are from the Daisiecompany site. I will finish now until my next post, take care and thank you for looking.






xLindax



3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
This card is wonderful - the colours are so vibrant, and compliment each other beautifully.

Heather xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Linda
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your card is lovely. You are a night owl but your card was worth staying up for to finish!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Vee said...

Lovely card Linda thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. The image on the green card is coloured with Copic pens and the pink one is watercolours. x Vee